Belarc Advisor 8.1
Belarc Advisor 8.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. You can find out more on Belarc Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Belarc Advisor 8.1 can be seen at http://www.belarc.com
. Belarc Advisor 8.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\BelarcAdvisor folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Belarc Advisor 8.1 is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled BelarcAdvisor.exe and its approximative size is 131.62 KB (134776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Belarc Advisor 8.1. They take about 292.62 KB (299640
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (131.62 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Belarc Advisor 8.1 version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Belarc Advisor 8.1 versions please click below:
Belarc Advisor 8.1 is an application by the software company Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Belarc Advisor 8.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.1.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-11 20:06:05.827