Belarc Advisor 8.1
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Belarc Inc.. More details about Belarc Advisor 8.1 can be seen at http://www.belarc.com
. Usually the Belarc Advisor 8.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\BelarcAdvisor folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1. BelarcAdvisor.exe is the Belarc Advisor 8.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 130.69 KB (133824 bytes) on disk.
Belarc Advisor 8.1 contains of the executables below. They take 291.69 KB (298688
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (130.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Belarc Advisor 8.1. You can find here a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.1 releases:
Belarc Advisor 8.1 is a program by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.1". The Belarc Advisor 8.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Belarc Advisor 8.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:28:08.383