Belarc Advisor 8.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. More information on Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more details about Belarc Advisor 8.1 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Usually the Belarc Advisor 8.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1. Belarc Advisor 8.1's primary file takes about 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and is called BelarcAdvisor.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Belarc Advisor 8.1. They take about 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about Belarc Advisor 8.1 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.1 releases:
Belarc Advisor 8.1 is a program by Belarc Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Belarc Advisor 8.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.1". The Belarc Advisor 8.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Belarc Advisor 8.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.1.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.1 by Belarc Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:34:29.027