Bandoo is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bandoo from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. Check out here
for more info on Bandoo Media Inc. Bandoo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandoo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Bandoo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandoo\uninstaller.exe. BandooGo.exe is the Bandoo's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.11 MB (1161104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Bandoo. They occupy about 8.25 MB (8650076
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bandoo.exe (1.96 MB)
- BandooGo.exe (1.11 MB)
- BandooUI.exe (1.81 MB)
- BndCore.exe (1.60 MB)
- ExtensionsManager.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (645.39 KB)
This info is about Bandoo version 126.96.36.199985
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bandoo releases:
...click to view all...
Bandoo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Bandoo:The files below were left behind on your disk by Bandoo's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Bandoo\Bandoo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bandoo\BandooGo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bandoo\BandooRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\Bandoo\BandooUI.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Bandoo is an application by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Bandoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bandoo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandoo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bandoo". The Bandoo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bandoo in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bandoo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bandoo.
8. After uninstalling Bandoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bandoo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandoo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bandoo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 12:45:09.543