How to uninstall Bandoo from your computer
Bandoo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Bandoo Media Inc
. Further information on Bandoo Media Inc can be found here
. Usually the Bandoo program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Bandoo directory, depending on the user's option during install. Bandoo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bandoo\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1,002.93 KB (1027000 bytes) on disk and is called BandooGo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bandoo. They take 9.36 MB (9818331
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bandoo.exe (1.84 MB)
- BandooGo.exe (1,002.93 KB)
- BandooUI.exe (1.67 MB)
- BndCore.exe (1.44 MB)
- ExtensionsManager.exe (1.04 MB)
- ffext.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (592.49 KB)
This info is about Bandoo version 184.108.40.206804
only. You can find here a few links to other Bandoo releases:
...click to view all...
How to remove Bandoo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bandoo is an application by Bandoo Media Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Bandoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandoo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bandoo". The Bandoo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bandoo in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bandoo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandoo.
8. After uninstalling Bandoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandoo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bandoo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Bandoo:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||100%|
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandoo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:50:56.677