Bandoo is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Bandoo from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. You can read more on Bandoo Media Inc or check for application updates here
. Bandoo is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Bandoo directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Bandoo is C:\Program Files\Bandoo\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Bandoo's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1148084 bytes) and is called ffext.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Bandoo. They occupy 1.73 MB (1809028
bytes) on disk.
- ffext.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (645.45 KB)
This web page is about Bandoo version 126.96.36.199813
alone. You can find below a few links to other Bandoo versions:
...click to view all...
Bandoo is an application by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Bandoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bandoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandoo or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandoo". The Bandoo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bandoo in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandoo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandoo.
8. After removing Bandoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandoo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bandoo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 08:05:31.257