Bandoo is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bandoo from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bandoo Media Inc. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandoo folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Bandoo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandoo\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Bandoo's primary file takes about 1.11 MB (1161104 bytes) and is called BandooGo.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bandoo. They take an average of 9.61 MB (10074433
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bandoo.exe (1.96 MB)
- BandooGo.exe (1.11 MB)
- BandooUI.exe (1.81 MB)
- BndCore.exe (1.60 MB)
- ExtensionsManager.exe (1.15 MB)
- ffext.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (645.64 KB)
The current page applies to Bandoo version 188.8.131.52811
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bandoo versions:
...click to view all...
Bandoo is a program by Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Bandoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bandoo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bandoo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandoo". If it is installed on your PC the Bandoo application will be found very quickly. When you click Bandoo in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bandoo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandoo.
8. After removing Bandoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandoo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Bandoo by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandoo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:54:11.157