Baidu Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Further information on Baidu, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://antivirus.baidu.com
if you want to read more on Baidu Antivirus on Baidu, Inc.'s website. Usually the Baidu Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. Baidu Antivirus's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Bav.exe and its approximative size is 1.47 MB (1545064 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Baidu Antivirus. They occupy 33.35 MB (34975112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.47 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (408.85 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (240.35 KB)
- BavFileOpen.exe (401.85 KB)
- bavhm.exe (459.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (2.20 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.91 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.86 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (689.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (995.85 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (339.85 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (206.85 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (393.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.85 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (663.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (912.85 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.85 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (520.85 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.04 MB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.53 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (210.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- BavBp.exe (760.35 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (255.85 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (840.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (3.00 MB)
- Translator.exe (909.85 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.57 MB)
- bdMiniDownloaderProxy.exe (768.35 KB)
- BavTraffic.exe (920.35 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11386
of Baidu Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is a program released by Baidu, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Baidu Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Baidu Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 23:27:11.040