Baidu Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Baidu, Inc.. More details about the program Baidu Antivirus can be seen at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Baidu Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Baidu Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe. Baidu Antivirus's primary file takes about 1.41 MB (1482088 bytes) and is named Bav.exe.
Baidu Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 49.22 MB (51615336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (408.85 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (240.35 KB)
- bavhm.exe (459.35 KB)
- BAVSvc.exe (2.18 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.66 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.86 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (689.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (995.85 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (348.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (258.53 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (393.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.85 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (663.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (912.85 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.85 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.12 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (511.85 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.04 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.59 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (210.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- BavBp.exe (764.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (211.53 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (746.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (2.67 MB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
- BavPro_Setup.exe (23.41 MB)
The current page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 184.108.40.206034
only. You can find here a few links to other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Baidu Antivirus from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Baidu Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Bav.exe
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\BavAdvTools.dll
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\bavadvtools\09F68E66-0B2F-47f7-83AF-77569A4A63C1\detail.xml
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\bavadvtools\09F68E66-0B2F-47f7-83AF-77569A4A63C1\gray_icon2.png
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\UninstallString
Baidu Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Baidu, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select Baidu Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 13:32:52.037