This web page is about Baidu Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your systemBaidu, Inc.
. Additional info about Baidu, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Baidu Antivirus can be seen at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Usually the Baidu Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Baidu Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Bav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1465152 bytes) on disk.
Baidu Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.39 MB (26625056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.40 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (495.35 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.28 MB)
- bavhm.exe (453.35 KB)
- BavNp.exe (822.35 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (867.85 KB)
- BAVSvc.exe (1.96 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.62 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.72 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (597.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (995.85 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (466.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (99.35 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (796.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (1.03 MB)
- CrashUL.exe (309.85 KB)
- feedback.exe (1.12 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (527.85 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (1.26 MB)
- Investigate.exe (759.85 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (969.53 KB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.54 MB)
- Translator.exe (977.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (991.04 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.48 MB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
This data is about Baidu Antivirus version 22.214.171.124902
alone. Click on the links below for other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Baidu Antivirus.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Baidu Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-126.96.36.199687\Baidu Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-188.8.131.52687\Baidu Antivirus\Bav.exe
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-184.108.40.206687\Baidu Antivirus\BavAs.dll
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-220.127.116.11687\Baidu Antivirus\BavBase.dll
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-18.104.22.168687\Baidu Antivirus\BavBh.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\InstallDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\UninstallString
Baidu Antivirus is an application released by the software company Baidu, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Baidu Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Baidu Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 03:08:58.463