How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus for Windows. It is written by Baidu, Inc.
. You can find out more on Baidu, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Baidu Antivirus can be found at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Usually the Baidu Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\188.8.131.52394.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Baidu Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\184.108.40.206394.0\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Bav.exe is the Baidu Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.16 MB (1217856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Baidu Antivirus. They occupy about 33.85 MB (35496832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.16 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (347.65 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (232.48 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.12 MB)
- bavhm.exe (442.85 KB)
- BavOpenUnknownFile.exe (630.48 KB)
- BAVSvc.exe (1.81 MB)
- BavTray.exe (698.35 KB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.18 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (686.48 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.33 MB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (426.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (479.03 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (442.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.98 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (598.15 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (769.15 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (201.65 KB)
- DeleteOldInstallFile.exe (66.98 KB)
- Feedback.exe (870.35 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (473.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (972.15 KB)
- Investigate.exe (607.35 KB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.48 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- RecallDown.exe (265.98 KB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (499.48 KB)
- Translator.exe (551.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (863.85 KB)
- BavBp.exe (766.53 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (382.03 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (849.85 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (3.21 MB)
- BavNetworkRepair.exe (758.03 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (980.98 KB)
- BavSandbox.exe (951.53 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (348.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (211.53 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (258.53 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (957.03 KB)
- BavNp.exe (795.98 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 220.127.116.11515
only. You can find here a few links to other Baidu Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Baidu Antivirus is a program by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Baidu Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\18.104.22.168394.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-02 18:58:32.233