BUFFALO NAS Navigator2
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your computerBuffalo Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Buffalo Inc.. You can get more details about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 at http://buffalo.jp/
. BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\NASNAVI directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\UN060501.EXE /UNINST. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.35 MB (2463024 bytes) on disk and is labeled NasNavi.exe.
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.09 MB (3244128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NasNavi.exe (2.35 MB)
- nassche.exe (201.30 KB)
- nassvc.exe (240.00 KB)
- CreateSC.exe (28.50 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (27.00 KB)
- WaitDlg.exe (266.00 KB)
This page is about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 version 2.84
only. Click on the links below for other BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is an application released by the software company Buffalo Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO NAS Navigator2". If it is installed on your PC the BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 application will be found automatically. When you click BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BUFFALO NAS Navigator2:
- The web site of the application is: http://buffalo.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\UN060501.EXE /UNINST
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2.
8. After removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 13:39:03.900