BUFFALO NAS Navigator2
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your systemBuffalo Inc.
. You can find out more on Buffalo Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 at http://buffalo.jp/
. Usually the BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\NASNAVI directory, depending on the user's option during install. BUFFALO NAS Navigator2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UN060501.EXE /UNINST. NasNavi.exe is the BUFFALO NAS Navigator2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.35 MB (2467960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BUFFALO NAS Navigator2. They occupy 3.10 MB (3249064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NasNavi.exe (2.35 MB)
- nassche.exe (201.30 KB)
- nassvc.exe (240.00 KB)
- CreateSC.exe (28.50 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (27.00 KB)
- WaitDlg.exe (266.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.93
of BUFFALO NAS Navigator2. Click on the links below for other BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 versions:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is an application marketed by the software company Buffalo Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO NAS Navigator2". The BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BUFFALO NAS Navigator2:
- The web site of the program is: http://buffalo.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UN060501.EXE /UNINST
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2.
8. After removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 15:30:55.803