BUFFALO NAS Navigator2
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your PCBuffalo Inc.
. You can find out more on Buffalo Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 can be found at http://buffalo.jp/
. BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\NASNAVI directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is C:\Windows\UN060501.EXE /UNINST. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.35 MB (2467488 bytes) on disk and is titled NasNavi.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BUFFALO NAS Navigator2. They take 3.10 MB (3248592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NasNavi.exe (2.35 MB)
- nassche.exe (201.30 KB)
- nassvc.exe (240.00 KB)
- CreateSC.exe (28.50 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (27.00 KB)
- WaitDlg.exe (266.00 KB)
This web page is about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 version 2.92
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BUFFALO NAS Navigator2:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is an application by Buffalo Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BUFFALO NAS Navigator2". The BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 program will be found very quickly. When you select BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BUFFALO NAS Navigator2:
- The software company is: http://buffalo.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UN060501.EXE /UNINST
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2.
8. After removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-06 15:38:16.267