BUFFALO NAS Navigator2
This web page is about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your systemBuffalo Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Buffalo Inc.. Further information about BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 can be found at http://buffalo.jp/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\NASNAVI directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\UN060501.EXE /UNINST. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.37 MB (2484272 bytes) on disk and is labeled NasNavi.exe.
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.13 MB (3279248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NasNavi.exe (2.37 MB)
- nassche.exe (201.30 KB)
- nassvc.exe (253.55 KB)
- CreateSC.exe (28.50 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (27.00 KB)
- WaitDlg.exe (266.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.11
of BUFFALO NAS Navigator2. You can find below a few links to other BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 versions:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is an application released by the software company Buffalo Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO NAS Navigator2". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BUFFALO NAS Navigator2:
- The software company is: http://buffalo.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\UN060501.EXE /UNINST
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2.
8. After uninstalling BUFFALO NAS Navigator2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 by Buffalo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BUFFALO NAS Navigator2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 02:59:05.807