Avigilon Control Center Client
Avigilon Control Center Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client from your computerAvigilon
. You can read more on Avigilon or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Avigilon\Avigilon Control Center Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). AvigilonControlCenterPlayerStandAlone-18.104.22.168.exe is the Avigilon Control Center Client's main executable file and it takes approximately 115.92 MB (121548187 bytes) on disk.
Avigilon Control Center Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 118.11 MB (123846955
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VmsClientApp.exe (1.11 MB)
- DCZdriver32.EXE (329.98 KB)
- DCZdriver64.EXE (271.48 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx64.exe (265.64 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx86.exe (242.14 KB)
- AvigilonControlCenterPlayerStandAlone-22.214.171.124.exe (115.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Avigilon Control Center Client version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avigilon Control Center Client:
...click to view all...
Avigilon Control Center Client is a program marketed by the software company Avigilon. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Avigilon Control Center Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avigilon Control Center Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avigilon Control Center Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avigilon Control Center Client". If it is installed on your PC the Avigilon Control Center Client app will be found automatically. After you select Avigilon Control Center Client in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avigilon Control Center Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avigilon Control Center Client.
8. After uninstalling Avigilon Control Center Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avigilon Control Center Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avigilon Control Center Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon from your computer, nor are we saying that Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-23 08:57:13.040