Avigilon Control Center Client
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client from your systemAvigilon
. Take a look here
for more info on Avigilon. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Avigilon\Avigilon Control Center Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). AvigilonControlCenterPlayer-184.108.40.206.exe is the Avigilon Control Center Client's main executable file and it takes around 101.27 MB (106192184 bytes) on disk.
Avigilon Control Center Client contains of the executables below. They take 103.08 MB (108089912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VmsClientApp.exe (744.00 KB)
- DCZdriver32.EXE (329.98 KB)
- DCZdriver64.EXE (271.48 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx64.exe (265.64 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx86.exe (242.14 KB)
- AvigilonControlCenterPlayer-220.127.116.11.exe (101.27 MB)
This page is about Avigilon Control Center Client version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Avigilon Control Center Client versions:
...click to view all...
Avigilon Control Center Client is an application by the software company Avigilon. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avigilon Control Center Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avigilon Control Center Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avigilon Control Center Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avigilon Control Center Client". If it is installed on your PC the Avigilon Control Center Client program will be found automatically. After you click Avigilon Control Center Client in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avigilon Control Center Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avigilon Control Center Client.
8. After uninstalling Avigilon Control Center Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avigilon Control Center Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avigilon Control Center Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon from your PC, nor are we saying that Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avigilon Control Center Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 08:57:49.800