Avigilon Control Center Client
A way to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Avigilon
. Take a look here
for more details on Avigilon. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Avigilon\Avigilon Control Center Client folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. AvigilonControlCenterPlayerStandAlone-184.108.40.206.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 80.76 MB (84680881 bytes) on disk.
Avigilon Control Center Client is comprised of the following executables which take 84.39 MB (88488537
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- VmsClientApp.exe (1.54 MB)
- DCZdriver32.EXE (329.98 KB)
- DCZdriver64.EXE (271.48 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx64.exe (789.65 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx86.exe (753.65 KB)
- AvigilonControlCenterPlayerStandAlone-220.127.116.11.exe (80.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Avigilon Control Center Client. You can find below info on other application versions of Avigilon Control Center Client:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Avigilon Control Center Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avigilon Control Center Client is an application released by Avigilon. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Avigilon Control Center Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avigilon Control Center Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Avigilon Control Center Client". The Avigilon Control Center Client program will be found very quickly. When you select Avigilon Control Center Client in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avigilon Control Center Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client.
8. After uninstalling Avigilon Control Center Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avigilon Control Center Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avigilon Control Center Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon from your PC, nor are we saying that Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avigilon Control Center Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-26 08:42:31.777