Avigilon Control Center Client
This info is about Avigilon Control Center Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client from your systemAvigilon
. Open here
where you can read more on Avigilon. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Avigilon\Avigilon Control Center Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). AvigilonControlCenterPlayerStandAlone-126.96.36.199.exe is the Avigilon Control Center Client's primary executable file and it takes around 86.31 MB (90506580 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Avigilon Control Center Client. They take about 88.63 MB (92932220
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VmsClientApp.exe (1.05 MB)
- DCZdriver32.EXE (329.98 KB)
- DCZdriver64.EXE (271.48 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx64.exe (367.27 KB)
- JoystickDriverInstallerx86.exe (326.27 KB)
- AvigilonControlCenterPlayerStandAlone-188.8.131.52.exe (86.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Avigilon Control Center Client version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Avigilon Control Center Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avigilon Control Center Client is a program released by the software company Avigilon. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Avigilon Control Center Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avigilon Control Center Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avigilon Control Center Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avigilon Control Center Client". The Avigilon Control Center Client application will be found very quickly. When you select Avigilon Control Center Client in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avigilon Control Center Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avigilon Control Center Client.
8. After uninstalling Avigilon Control Center Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avigilon Control Center Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avigilon Control Center Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon from your PC, nor are we saying that Avigilon Control Center Client by Avigilon is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avigilon Control Center Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-27 04:38:32.840