Auslogics Driver Updater
Auslogics Driver Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Driver Updater on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Auslogics Driver Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe. DriverUpdater.exe is the Auslogics Driver Updater's primary executable file and it takes about 2.91 MB (3053640 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics Driver Updater is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.80 MB (6079408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DPInst32.exe (547.57 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (670.07 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.91 MB)
- GASender.exe (39.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about Auslogics Driver Updater version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Auslogics Driver Updater:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Auslogics Driver Updater 1.14.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Driver Updater
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\DriverUpdater.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\DriverUpdater.exe.FriendlyAppName
Auslogics Driver Updater is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Auslogics Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auslogics Driver Updater with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Driver Updater". The Auslogics Driver Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auslogics Driver Updater in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Driver Updater:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater.
8. After removing Auslogics Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Driver Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics Driver Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:44:56.310