Auslogics Driver Updater
This info is about Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Auslogics Driver Updater at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics Driver Updater program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Driver Updater. DriverUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.00 MB (3146696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Auslogics Driver Updater. They take 5.97 MB (6256304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (22.45 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (661.95 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (3.00 MB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Auslogics Driver Updater. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Driver Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Driver Updater is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Auslogics Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Driver Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Driver Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Driver Updater application will be found very quickly. After you select Auslogics Driver Updater in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Driver Updater:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Driver Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Driver Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 21:11:35.497