Auslogics Driver Updater
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Driver Updater on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. Auslogics Driver Updater is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics Driver Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.81 MB (2951104 bytes) on disk and is called DriverUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Auslogics Driver Updater. They take about 5.99 MB (6277042
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPInst32.exe (547.94 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (670.44 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.81 MB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- Patch.exe (246.30 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Auslogics Driver Updater version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Auslogics Driver Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Auslogics Driver Updater is an application by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Auslogics Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Driver Updater". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Driver Updater application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Auslogics Driver Updater in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Driver Updater:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Driver Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 08:41:28.550