Auslogics Driver Updater
Auslogics Driver Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details on Auslogics Driver Updater at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Auslogics Driver Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3152840 bytes) on disk and is labeled DriverUpdater.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics Driver Updater. They take 5.85 MB (6137520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (22.95 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (661.95 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (3.01 MB)
- GASender.exe (500.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Auslogics Driver Updater version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Driver Updater:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Auslogics Driver Updater from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Driver Updater
Auslogics Driver Updater is an application offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics Driver Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Driver Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Driver Updater program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics Driver Updater in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Driver Updater:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater.
8. After removing Auslogics Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Driver Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 11:03:42.500