AusLogics Disk Defrag
AusLogics Disk Defrag is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AusLogics Disk Defrag from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AusLogics Disk Defrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/go/diskdefrag/en
. AusLogics Disk Defrag is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\AusLogics Disk Defrag folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AusLogics Disk Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\AusLogics Disk Defrag\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled diskdefrag.exe and its approximative size is 262.11 KB (268400 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AusLogics Disk Defrag. They take 1,003.33 KB (1027408
bytes) on disk.
- cdefrag.exe (48.61 KB)
- diskdefrag.exe (262.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.61 KB)
The current page applies to AusLogics Disk Defrag version 2.0
alone. For more AusLogics Disk Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AusLogics Disk Defrag is a program released by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AusLogics Disk Defrag with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AusLogics Disk Defrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AusLogics Disk Defrag". The AusLogics Disk Defrag app will be found automatically. After you click AusLogics Disk Defrag in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AusLogics Disk Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AusLogics Disk Defrag:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/go/diskdefrag/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\AusLogics Disk Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AusLogics Disk Defrag.
8. After uninstalling AusLogics Disk Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AusLogics Disk Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AusLogics Disk Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that AusLogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:01:09.060