Auslogics Disk Defrag
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
if you want to read more on Auslogics Disk Defrag on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd's website. You can remove Auslogics Disk Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AuslogicsDD.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DiskDefrag.exe and occupies 1.04 MB (1092424 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Auslogics Disk Defrag. They occupy 2.08 MB (2182616
bytes) on disk.
- cdefrag.exe (552.82 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.04 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.82 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Disk Defrag version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics Disk Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Disk Defrag is an application by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics Disk Defrag from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Disk Defrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Disk Defrag app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics Disk Defrag in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Disk Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AuslogicsDD.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics Disk Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Disk Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Disk Defrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 23:02:26.540