Auslogics Disk Defrag
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag from your PCAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. More data about Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
to get more info about Auslogics Disk Defrag on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics Disk Defrag directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics Disk Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DiskDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 854.23 KB (874728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Auslogics Disk Defrag. They take about 2.97 MB (3112568
bytes) on disk.
- AusUninst.exe (10.21 KB)
- cdefrag.exe (460.23 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (854.23 KB)
- SendLog.exe (1,012.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Disk Defrag version 3.4
alone. For other Auslogics Disk Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Disk Defrag has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auslogics\Disk Defrag
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auslogics\Disk Defrag\Reports\Disk_Defrag_Report.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auslogics\Disk Defrag\Reports\Disk_Defrag_Report.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Auslogics\Disk Defrag
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a program offered by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Disk Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag". The Auslogics Disk Defrag program will be found automatically. After you select Auslogics Disk Defrag in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics Disk Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics Disk Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Disk Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Disk Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:04:52.977