Auslogics Disk Defrag
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag from your PCAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
if you want to read more on Auslogics Disk Defrag on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd's website. You can uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AuslogicsDD.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. DiskDefrag.exe is the Auslogics Disk Defrag's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.18 MB (1233224 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics Disk Defrag installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.15 MB (3306456
bytes) on disk.
- cdefrag.exe (561.82 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.18 MB)
- SendLog.exe (1.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics Disk Defrag. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Disk Defrag releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Disk Defrag is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Disk Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Disk Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag". The Auslogics Disk Defrag app will be found very quickly. After you select Auslogics Disk Defrag in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Disk Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AuslogicsDD.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics Disk Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Disk Defrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 03:41:57.907