Auslogics Disk Defrag
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag from your PCAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
to get more info about Auslogics Disk Defrag on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd's website. Usually the Auslogics Disk Defrag program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics Disk Defrag directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Auslogics Disk Defrag is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics Disk Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Auslogics Disk Defrag's main file takes around 412.16 KB (422056 bytes) and is named DiskDefrag.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Auslogics Disk Defrag. They occupy 1.79 MB (1872544
bytes) on disk.
- cdefrag.exe (88.66 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (412.16 KB)
- sendlog.exe (619.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Auslogics Disk Defrag. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics Disk Defrag releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Auslogics\Disk Defrag
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Auslogics Disk Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Disk Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Disk Defrag or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag". The Auslogics Disk Defrag program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics Disk Defrag in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Disk Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics Disk Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Disk Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Disk Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Disk Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Disk Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:23:56.027