Auslogics Disk Defrag
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about on Auslogics Disk Defrag at http://www.auslogics.com/go/diskdefrag/en
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Disk Defrag directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Auslogics Disk Defrag is C:\Program Files\Disk Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Auslogics Disk Defrag's primary file takes about 322.11 KB (329840 bytes) and is named DiskDefrag.exe.
Auslogics Disk Defrag installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.05 MB (1102160
bytes) on disk.
- cdefrag.exe (49.61 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (322.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Auslogics Disk Defrag. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics Disk Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Auslogics Disk Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics Disk Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Disk Defrag program will be found very quickly. When you select Auslogics Disk Defrag in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Disk Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/go/diskdefrag/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Disk Defrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Disk Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:53:40.770