This info is about AquaPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AquaPlayer from your PCCDNetworks Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. AquaPlayer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for AquaPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer\uninstall.exe. AquaPlayer's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named AquaAR.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AquaPlayer. They occupy 273.40 KB (279962
bytes) on disk.
- AquaAR.exe (48.00 KB)
- AquaPreLoader.exe (170.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of AquaPlayer. For more AquaPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AquaPlayer is an application marketed by the software company CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase AquaPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AquaPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AquaPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AquaPlayer". The AquaPlayer app will be found automatically. When you select AquaPlayer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AquaPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AquaPlayer.
8. After removing AquaPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AquaPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquaPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AquaPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:36:51.577