This info is about AquaPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AquaPlayer from your PCCDNetworks Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. AquaPlayer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for AquaPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer\uninstall.exe. AquaPlayer's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named AquaAR.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AquaPlayer. They occupy 273.40 KB (279962
bytes) on disk.
- AquaAR.exe (48.00 KB)
- AquaPreLoader.exe (170.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AquaPlayer. For more AquaPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AquaPlayer is an application marketed by the software company CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase AquaPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AquaPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AquaPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "AquaPlayer". If it exists on your system the AquaPlayer app will be found very quickly. After you click AquaPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AquaPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AquaPlayer.
8. After removing AquaPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AquaPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquaPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AquaPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:36:51.577