This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AquaPlayer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AquaPlayer from your computerCDNetworks Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AquaPlayer. AquaAR.exe is the AquaPlayer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
AquaPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 273.40 KB (279963
bytes) on disk.
- AquaAR.exe (48.00 KB)
- AquaPreLoader.exe (170.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.77 KB)
The current web page applies to AquaPlayer version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other AquaPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AquaPlayer is a program offered by CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove AquaPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AquaPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AquaPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "AquaPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the AquaPlayer app will be found automatically. When you click AquaPlayer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AquaPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AquaPlayer.
8. After uninstalling AquaPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AquaPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AquaPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquaPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-26 08:30:58.577