This page contains detailed information on how to remove AquaPlayer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AquaPlayer from your PCCDNetworks Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. Usually the AquaPlayer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AquaPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\AquaPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called AquaAR.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AquaPlayer. They occupy about 483.81 KB (495420
bytes) on disk.
- AquaAR.exe (48.00 KB)
- AquaPreLoader.exe (170.84 KB)
- ServiceFilter.exe (210.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.77 KB)
This info is about AquaPlayer version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AquaPlayer:
...click to view all...
AquaPlayer is a program by CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase AquaPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AquaPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AquaPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "AquaPlayer". If it exists on your system the AquaPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AquaPlayer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AquaPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AquaPlayer.
8. After removing AquaPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AquaPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquaPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquaPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:52:11.197