This page is about AquaPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AquaPlayer from your PCCDNetworks Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AquaPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\AquaPlayer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AquaPlayer. The application's main executable file is titled AquaPlayer.exe and it has a size of 400.00 KB (409600 bytes).
AquaPlayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 502.58 KB (514643
bytes) on disk.
- AquaAR.exe (48.00 KB)
- AquaPlayer.exe (400.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.58 KB)
The current page applies to AquaPlayer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other AquaPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
AquaPlayer is a program marketed by the software company CDNetworks Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AquaPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AquaPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AquaPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "AquaPlayer". The AquaPlayer app will be found automatically. After you select AquaPlayer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AquaPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AquaPlayer.
8. After removing AquaPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AquaPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AquaPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AquaPlayer by CDNetworks Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AquaPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:58:55.107