AVS Photo Editor
AVS Photo Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. You can see more info related to AVS Photo Editor at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Photo Editor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor directory, depending on the user's option during install. AVS Photo Editor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe. AVS Photo Editor's primary file takes around 6.19 MB (6487912 bytes) and is called AVSPhotoEditor.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AVS Photo Editor. They take about 8.36 MB (8767869
bytes) on disk.
- Activator 2011 v1.1 MPT.exe (1.50 MB)
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.52 KB)
This data is about AVS Photo Editor version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other AVS Photo Editor versions:
AVS Photo Editor is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AVS Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Photo Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Photo Editor". If it exists on your system the AVS Photo Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVS Photo Editor in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVS Photo Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Photo Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Photo Editor.
8. After removing AVS Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Photo Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Photo Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Photo Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:53:24.843