AVS Photo Editor
AVS Photo Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AVS Photo Editor from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please open http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Photo Editor on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. Usually the AVS Photo Editor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AVS Photo Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe. AVSPhotoEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.19 MB (6487912 bytes) on disk.
AVS Photo Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.86 MB (7195426
bytes) on disk.
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of AVS Photo Editor:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove AVS Photo Editor.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AVS Photo Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A3.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A4.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A5.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A6.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_Legal.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_Letter.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_Tabloid.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\AgedPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\BlackPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\ColdPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\OriginalPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SepiaPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SharpPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SoftPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SunPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Photo Editor_is1
AVS Photo Editor is a program by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AVS Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Photo Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Photo Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Photo Editor". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Photo Editor app will be found automatically. After you click AVS Photo Editor in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVS Photo Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Photo Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Photo Editor.
8. After uninstalling AVS Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Photo Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Photo Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Photo Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:35:15.410