AVS Photo Editor
AVS Photo Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Photo Editor from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about AVS Photo Editor can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. AVS Photo Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe. AVS Photo Editor's primary file takes around 6.19 MB (6488424 bytes) and is named AVSPhotoEditor.exe.
AVS Photo Editor contains of the executables below. They take 6.86 MB (7197317
bytes) on disk.
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.28 KB)
This web page is about AVS Photo Editor version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other AVS Photo Editor versions:
AVS Photo Editor is a program released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove AVS Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVS Photo Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Photo Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Photo Editor". The AVS Photo Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVS Photo Editor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Photo Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Photo Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Photo Editor.
8. After uninstalling AVS Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVS Photo Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Photo Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Photo Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:33:26.963