AVS Photo Editor
AVS Photo Editor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. More information about AVS Photo Editor can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AVS Photo Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe. AVS Photo Editor's main file takes about 6.19 MB (6487912 bytes) and is named AVSPhotoEditor.exe.
AVS Photo Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 6.86 MB (7195426
bytes) on disk:
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Photo Editor version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other AVS Photo Editor versions:
AVS Photo Editor is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove AVS Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVS Photo Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Photo Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Photo Editor". The AVS Photo Editor app will be found very quickly. When you select AVS Photo Editor in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Photo Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Photo Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Photo Editor.
8. After removing AVS Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Photo Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Photo Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Photo Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:02:36.587