This page contains detailed information on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCHabetdin
. More data about Habetdin can be read here
. You can see more info about AIMP3 at http://habetd.in
. AIMP3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AIMP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1705416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AIMP3. They take about 6.72 MB (7047717
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.63 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (576.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (416.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (666.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.201155
of AIMP3. You can find below info on other application versions of AIMP3:
AIMP3 is an application marketed by Habetdin. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AIMP3 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://habetd.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by Habetdin from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by Habetdin is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 20:37:31.130