This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AIMP3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemHabetdin
. More information on Habetdin can be found here
. Detailed information about AIMP3 can be seen at http://habetd.in
. Usually the AIMP3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AIMP3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1705416 bytes) on disk and is titled AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 contains of the executables below. They take 4.95 MB (5190817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.63 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (576.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (416.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (666.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
The current page applies to AIMP3 version 3.201165
alone. For other AIMP3 versions please click below:
AIMP3 is an application by Habetdin. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AIMP3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 app will be found very quickly. After you select AIMP3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://habetd.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by Habetdin from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by Habetdin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:01:13.383