You can find below details on how to uninstall AIMP3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCHabetdin
. More information on Habetdin can be found here
. You can get more details on AIMP3 at http://habetd.in/
. AIMP3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AIMP3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\unins000.exe. AIMP3.exe is the AIMP3's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.62 MB (1703880 bytes) on disk.
AIMP3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.32 MB (5580451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (524.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (437.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.551355
of AIMP3. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
AIMP3 is an application by Habetdin. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AIMP3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 application will be found automatically. When you select AIMP3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://habetd.in/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by Habetdin from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by Habetdin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-30 22:30:03.373