AIMP3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerHabetdin
. More information on Habetdin can be found here
. You can get more details related to AIMP3 at http://habetd.in
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AIMP3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AIMP3. AIMP3.exe is the AIMP3's main executable file and it takes around 1.57 MB (1646536 bytes) on disk.
AIMP3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.06 MB (6354081
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.57 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (521.95 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (430.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (732.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (410.00 KB)
- 7zG.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The current page applies to AIMP3 version 3.501277
only. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
AIMP3 is an application marketed by Habetdin. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AIMP3 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://habetd.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by Habetdin from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by Habetdin is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 08:32:57.267