AIMP2 MegaPack is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack from your PCAIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM
. More information on AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AIMP2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). AIMP2 MegaPack's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP2\unins000.exe. AIMP2.exe is the AIMP2 MegaPack's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.34 MB (1409024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AIMP2 MegaPack. They take 6.13 MB (6426355
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP2.exe (1.34 MB)
- AIMP2c.exe (1.33 MB)
- AIMP2r.exe (1.23 MB)
- AIMP2t.exe (473.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (976.74 KB)
- faac.exe (139.50 KB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.60.505.1
of AIMP2 MegaPack. You can find here a few links to other AIMP2 MegaPack versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP2 MegaPack is a program released by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AIMP2 MegaPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP2 MegaPack or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP2 MegaPack". The AIMP2 MegaPack program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AIMP2 MegaPack in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP2 MegaPack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack.
8. After uninstalling AIMP2 MegaPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP2 MegaPack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP2 MegaPack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP2 MegaPack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:59:05.403