This page is about AIMP2 MegaPack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack from your systemAIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM
. Additional info about AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM can be found here
. AIMP2 MegaPack is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP2 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing AIMP2 MegaPack is "C:\Program Files\AIMP2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AIMP2.exe and it has a size of 1.34 MB (1409024 bytes).
AIMP2 MegaPack contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.13 MB (6428916
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP2.exe (1.34 MB)
- AIMP2c.exe (1.33 MB)
- AIMP2r.exe (1.23 MB)
- AIMP2t.exe (473.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (976.74 KB)
- faac.exe (139.50 KB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.60.507.1
of AIMP2 MegaPack. You can find here a few links to other AIMP2 MegaPack versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP2 MegaPack is a program released by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIMP2 MegaPack or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP2 MegaPack". If it exists on your system the AIMP2 MegaPack application will be found very quickly. When you select AIMP2 MegaPack in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIMP2 MegaPack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AIMP2 MegaPack.
8. After removing AIMP2 MegaPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP2 MegaPack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP2 MegaPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-31 14:49:21.023