You can find below details on how to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack from your computerAIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM
. Open here
where you can find out more on AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM. AIMP2 MegaPack is typically set up in the C:\ProgUserName Files\AIMP2 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for AIMP2 MegaPack is "C:\ProgUserName Files\AIMP2\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled AIMP2.exe and occupies 350.00 KB (358400 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AIMP2 MegaPack. They take 3.48 MB (3651814
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP2.exe (350.00 KB)
- AIMP2c.exe (62.00 KB)
- AIMP2r.exe (47.50 KB)
- AIMP2t.exe (49.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (844.22 KB)
- faac.exe (139.50 KB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
- R4.exe (748.00 KB)
- R4Reset.exe (40.00 KB)
- R4Brander.exe (593.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AIMP2 MegaPack version 22.51.330.8
alone. Click on the links below for other AIMP2 MegaPack versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP2 MegaPack is a program offered by the software company AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AIMP2 MegaPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIMP2 MegaPack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP2 MegaPack or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP2 MegaPack". The AIMP2 MegaPack application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AIMP2 MegaPack in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP2 MegaPack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack.
8. After removing AIMP2 MegaPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP2 MegaPack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP2 MegaPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP2 MegaPack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:31:48.713