This info is about AIMP2 MegaPack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack from your PCAIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM. Usually the AIMP2 MegaPack application is found in the C:\Program Files\AIMP2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. AIMP2 MegaPack's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called AIMP2.exe and occupies 1.33 MB (1391616 bytes).
The executables below are part of AIMP2 MegaPack. They take an average of 6.03 MB (6327634
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP2.exe (1.33 MB)
- AIMP2c.exe (1.35 MB)
- AIMP2r.exe (1.26 MB)
- AIMP2t.exe (471.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (844.83 KB)
- faac.exe (139.50 KB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.60.472.1
of AIMP2 MegaPack. You can find below info on other releases of AIMP2 MegaPack:
...click to view all...
AIMP2 MegaPack is a program by the software company AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase AIMP2 MegaPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIMP2 MegaPack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIMP2 MegaPack". If it exists on your system the AIMP2 MegaPack application will be found very quickly. After you click AIMP2 MegaPack in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIMP2 MegaPack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP2 MegaPack.
8. After removing AIMP2 MegaPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP2 MegaPack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP2 MegaPack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP2 MegaPack by AIMP2 - AIMP DevTeam, AIMP2 MegaPack - YCM is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP2 MegaPack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-08 16:40:25.063