360 Total Security
This page contains thorough information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. Further information on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi can be seen here
. 360 Total Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it occupies around 2.39 MB (2503232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 360 Total Security. They take an average of 40.49 MB (42461712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.50 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.66 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.74 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (2.39 MB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.64 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.06 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.40 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 188.8.131.527
only. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 07:38:35.073