360 Total Security
You can find below details on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. You can read more on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi or check for application updates here
. 360 Total Security is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1597560 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.12 MB (17952152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (358.12 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (933.62 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (644.12 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (884.12 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (596.62 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (1.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (350.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (609.12 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (293.12 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (838.62 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1,008.12 KB)
- QHToasts.exe (269.62 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.40 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (309.11 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This web page is about 360 Total Security version 220.127.116.117
only. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application offered by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. When you select 360 Total Security in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-04 23:22:53.897