360 Total Security
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. Check out here
where you can read more on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Usually the 360 Total Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1517688 bytes) on disk and is titled QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.30 MB (17090552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (361.12 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (872.12 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (642.62 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (887.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (596.62 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (1.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.53 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (606.62 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (280.62 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (820.11 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (996.62 KB)
- QHToasts.exe (263.12 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (93.61 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.40 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (309.11 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This page is about 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1996
alone. For other 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program released by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 02:58:42.067