360 Total Security
This page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. Check out here
where you can get more info on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. 360 Total Security is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it takes close to 5.44 MB (5706336 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They take 67.32 MB (70592728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.59 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.43 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.74 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.68 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.72 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.16 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.44 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.63 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.08 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.08 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.49 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.43 MB)
This page is about 360 Total Security version 188.8.131.525
alone. You can find here a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:50:22.597