This web page is about 24x7 Help for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 24x7 Help from your PCCrawler Group
. You can read more on Crawler Group or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about 24x7 Help can be seen at http://www.24x7Help.org/
. 24x7 Help is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall 24x7 Help. App24x7Help.exe is the 24x7 Help's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.83 MB (1919800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 24x7 Help. They take 3.49 MB (3657264
bytes) on disk.
- App24x7Help.exe (1.83 MB)
- App24x7Hook.exe (39.80 KB)
- App24x7Hook64.exe (44.80 KB)
- App24x7Svc.exe (331.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about 24x7 Help version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of 24x7 Help:
If you're planning to uninstall 24x7 Help you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
24x7 Help is a program offered by Crawler Group. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 24x7 Help from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 24x7 Help or simply click the Search field and type in "24x7 Help". If it is installed on your PC the 24x7 Help program will be found automatically. After you select 24x7 Help in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 24x7 Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 24x7 Help.
8. After uninstalling 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 24x7 Help by Crawler Group from your computer, nor are we saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 24x7 Help in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-27 06:46:23.380